[Histonet] RE: Antibody staining on non-pfa fixed tissue

Ruth Yaskovich ryaskovich <@t> dir.nidcr.nih.gov
Mon Jul 31 10:19:50 CDT 2006

I have had good results with mouse and rat brain fixed in 70% Alcohol.
Ruth Yaskovich
National Institutes of Health
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
Pain and Neurosensory Mechanism Branch