[Histonet] coverslipper

Mitchell, Jeannette M. Jeannette.Mitchell <@t> vtmednet.org
Mon Jul 31 05:40:01 CDT 2006

Fletcher Allen Health Care Histology Laboratory has a Hacker
Coverslipper, model RCM 3660 available to "best offer" for purchase.

It is approx. 6 years old and is excellent working condition.  We would
keep but we have been allowed to lease a new coverslipper that has a
smaller footprint and we have zero space to store the Hacker
coverslipper as a back-up unit.

Please call your offer/questions to:

Jude Carpenter @ (802)847-5116

Or email: jude.carpenter <@t> vtmednet.org