[Histonet] x-ray ruler

DiCarlo, Margaret MDiCarlo <@t> KaleidaHealth.Org
Fri Jul 28 09:22:26 CDT 2006

Histonetters,

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a ruler used for x-raying bone
specimens?  Mine is old, broken and warped; it's time to replace it.  I
looked in a couple of catalogs but was unsuccessful.  Any ideas where I
can find one?

Thanks for your help.

Peggy DiCarlo HT(ASCP)

Orthopedic Bone Lab

Buffalo General Hospital

100 High St.

Buffalo, NY  14203

716-859-1293

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email transmission and any documents, files,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any further review,
disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or
use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this e-mail transmission is strictly prohibited.
notify the sender immediately by e-mail, discard
any paper copies, and delete all electronic files
of the message. If you are unable to contact the
sender or you are not sure as to whether you
are the intended recipient, please e-mail
ISTSEC <@t> KaleidaHealth.org or call (716) 859-7777.