[Histonet] Tissue-Tek Parts

Cindy DuBois dpahisto <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 10:33:22 CDT 2006

If anyone has a "non-working" tissue-tek embedding center model# 4585, specifically the thermo unit, we are looking for a part.

  In the midst of remodeling and moving we lost the fuse and fuse holder that is on the back side of the machine.  We have contacted several places including sakura and our local repair businesses (as well as radio shack), and no one has this part.

  We really need to get this embedding center back up and running ASAP.  If you have the part or know of someone who might, please let me know,

  thanks,
  Cindy DuBois
  Integrated Pathology Services
  Stockton, CA