[Histonet] Paraffin-resistant flooring

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Thu Jul 27 10:06:42 CDT 2006

My previous place of employment had a vinyl tile floor with a rough
surface on it.  I can't remember where we got it from, but it worked
really well.  When the docs or sales reps came in with their fancy
shoes, they did not have the ice skating problems you get with regular
floors.  I believe these tiles only cost a little more than regular
vinyl tiles which don't cost much to begin with.  Hope this helps.

Juan C. Gutierrez, HT(ASCP)
Histology Laboratory Supervisor
(210)704-2533

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.  Long
live free speech!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Terri
Gillow
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:24 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Paraffin-resistant flooring

Have any of you had the experience of working in a lab with such a
floor? If so, would you recommend it? Is it worth the cost?  Thanks

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***
The information in this email, including attachments, may be
confidential and/or privileged and may contain confidential health
information. This email is intended to be reviewed only by the
individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Warren Hospital.  Confidential
health information is protected by state and federal law, including, but
not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 and related regulations