[Histonet] paraffin ribboning

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Jul 26 14:36:10 CDT 2006

I am posting this for Johnathan, please respond directly to him, he is not
on histonet jjones <@t> gadermpath.com

"Patsy I have a small trouble shooting problem non ihc related I would like
to ask you. For the last 4 weeks we have had problems with ribbioning. We
have change angles, temp in lab, also the embedding paraffin. Can you advise
me on how to correct the issue. Any help you could provide I would greatly
appreciate."

Jonathan Jones

Gadermpath

Atlanta, ga

Ht Ascp/ supervisor

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net <http://www.ihctech.net/>

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.