[Histonet] (no subject)

Terri Gillow TerriGillow <@t> warrenhospital.org
Wed Jul 26 14:18:40 CDT 2006

I am curious if anyone has ever heard of a "mucin blue day".  Once in a
great while our H&E's on our GI biopsies have a light blue hue in the
area that should be clear. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Any
suggestions on how to figure out why it is happening and how I can
prevent it?

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***
The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Warren Hospital.  Confidential health information is protected by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related regulations