[Histonet] Immunostaining VEGF

Akhil Narang narangakhil <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 02:07:41 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

Recently subscribed to the list and I would love any
input. I am looking to stain a cell line for the
presence of VEGF and I was wondering if anyone has any
protocols or suggestions as to how to go about this.

Is there any way to stain a cell culture without
having to fix the cells onto a slide or grow the cells
on a slide?  If so, any ideas? Also, what
antibody/secondary antibody have people had success
with? Concentrations/dilutions?

Thanks for your help.

Akhil