[Histonet] pan human cell marker

jdr43 <@t> omega.med.yale.edu jdr43 <@t> omega.med.yale.edu
Mon Jul 24 17:27:41 CDT 2006

Hi All-

I'm a medical student working on a mouse-human chimera system for studying
vascular grafts. Basically, am implanting grafts seeded with mixed populations
of human cells into immunodeficient mice. I am currently explanting these
grafts at different time points and trying to determine if the cellular
infiltrates are human or mouse in origin by immunohistochemistry. Only problem
is that I am having difficulty finding an antibody that is a pan-human cell
marker. If anyone knows if one exists for immunohistochemistry or a better way
of identifying human cells in these grafts, I'd appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks so much you guys,

Jason Roh
Yale Medical Student
New Haven, CT 06510