[Histonet] Rapid Tissue Processor

a.schmidt <@t> fuse.net a.schmidt <@t> fuse.net
Sun Jul 23 18:46:32 CDT 2006

We have been using the Sakura Rapid Tissue processor for about 3 months now. We have been having trouble with our digested PAS stain on liver needle biopsies using the Ventana Nexes stainer. Has any other facility experinced any problems with their special stains or IHC stains and if you have this processor I would appreciate hearing any of your feelings about it. Tahkns for the input.
                                                  Angie Schmidt
                                                    Tri-Health Labs--Cincinnati