[Histonet] Fluorophore adsorption emission and spectral separation

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri Jul 21 14:45:43 CDT 2006

Moran,

Molecular Probes, go to resources on home page for MP, and click on their
spectraimager.  You can play with the fluorophores you need to see (do it
as antibodies) and see the graphs for separation - for both CLSM and
fluorescent microscope work.

With our confocal, adjustment can be made to eliminate
autofluorescence.   I also have a review article on autofluorescence,
written with GFP in mind, but useful for immunofluorescent work also.

If you want the review, I will send via private email.

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology