[Histonet] Guidelines for validating IHC procedures

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Thu Jul 20 16:30:17 CDT 2006

Cell Marque has great information on IHC validation in their catalog.
Jennifer

jmyers1 <@t> aol.com
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
07/20/2006 01:03 PM

histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
cc

Subject
[Histonet] Guidelines for validating IHC procedures

Fellow HistoNetters:
Does anyone know where I might be able to find written guidelines for
'validating' IHC stains?  By this I mean, are there specific rules that
one should follow, which would not only address our scientific desire to
ensure that a procedure is working correctly, but would also satisfy
various accrediting agency standards?  Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated...
Thanks,
Joe Myers