[Histonet] Guidelines for validating IHC procedures

jmyers1 <@t> aol.com jmyers1 <@t> aol.com
Thu Jul 20 15:03:06 CDT 2006

Fellow HistoNetters:
Does anyone know where I might be able to find written guidelines for 'validating' IHC stains?  By this I mean, are there specific rules that one should follow, which would not only address our scientific desire to ensure that a procedure is working correctly, but would also satisfy various accrediting agency standards?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks,
Joe Myers