[Histonet] necrosis detection

Kemlo Rogerson kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Thu Jul 20 02:27:11 CDT 2006

Something to do with the sodium and potassium pumps stopping but that's much
too complicated for me; I suppose it's dead when it starts to smell?

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194
Pager 07659 597107

Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage. --Anais Nin

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation