[Histonet] Cdx

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Wed Jul 19 13:44:33 CDT 2006

Hi all. I just wanted to let everyone know that I  found out Biogenex is
continuing to carry the antibody to CDX2 clone 88. This clone is proprietary
to Biogenex. Hope I didn't panic too many colleagues.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message, or you may call PhenoPath
Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A. at (206) 374-9000.