Fw: [Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

trine.gejsing <@t> leo-pharma.com trine.gejsing <@t> leo-pharma.com
Fri Jul 14 00:09:02 CDT 2006

----- Forwarded by Trine Gejsing/Ballerup/DK/LEO on 14-07-2006 07:06 -----

Thats the one. Found out yesterday. Superb................ :0)

BSylinda <@t> aol.com
cc
"'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject
Re: [Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Is this it? This is from Electron Microscopy Sciences.

      View-Pack ™ Microscope Slide Holder With 3-Ring Binder

For the orderly visual display and safe transport of microscope slides.
This loose-leaf binder has ten vinyl View-Packª pages (hold 160 slides).
Each page holds 16 slides 3x1" (75x25mm) in individual pockets with a
white back and clear front. A flap in the center keeps slides from
falling out. Simply fold the page at the center crease to retrieve
slides. The 8½" x 10½" (22x27cm) View-Pack pages comes with a standard
9"x12" (23x30cm) 3-ring binder.

71544-01                 View-Pack With 3-Ring Binder            each
52.00            cart
<
http://www.emsdiasum.com/microscopy/cartmxc/addtocart.asp?UCII_AddId=71544-01

71544-50                 Refill View-Pack                10/pk 34.00  cart

<
http://www.emsdiasum.com/microscopy/cartmxc/addtocart.asp?UCII_AddId=71544-50