[Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Thu Jul 13 08:36:28 CDT 2006

I have seen those and VWR comes to mind. I don't have time to search, but you might start there. I would search for slide protectors to see what happens..good luck! j

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of
BSylinda <@t> aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:51 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Hello Histoland,

Is there anyone out there familiar with this product that acts like a sheet
protector, but actually holds glass slides.   My pathologist is  positive that
they are available, but I've searched vendor to vendor with no  luck.  If
anyone has a possible source of what I've described it would be  greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sylinda Battle HT ASCP