[Histonet] (no subject)

trine.gejsing <@t> leo-pharma.com trine.gejsing <@t> leo-pharma.com
Thu Jul 13 06:24:01 CDT 2006

I'm looking for the "slides-folder" too. We had some containing special
staining control slides at my old work, but they dont remember where they
got it.
Please give a webpage or a phonenumber

Trine
LEO-Pharma, Denmark
This e-mail, inclusive of attachments, is intended for the person(s) stated above and may contain confidential information.
Unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information may violate rights to proprietary information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete your copy.
Thank you.