[Histonet] Alpha Smooth Muscle Actin -IHC

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed Jul 12 00:26:15 CDT 2006

Use DAKO's EPOS version. It's pricey but works incredibly well with
ZERO background on mouse tissue.  Although I am not familiar with the
secondary reagents you used it is likely that the background is from
the anti-mouse secondary reacting with endogenous IgG in the tissue.
If you cannot get access to EPOS you must use a mouse-on-mouse
detection system. Contact me privately if you need more information.

Hope this helps!
Andrea