[Histonet] affixing large tissue blocks to glass at room temp erature

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Tue Jul 11 17:11:08 CDT 2006

How about gelatin or agar or agarose? Put a drop on the glass, place the
blotted tissue slice on the drop, then transfer to the refrigerator or the
cold plate of the embedding unit for about a minute to gel the adhesive.