[Histonet] Knife Sharpener for sale

Jennie Jenkins jjenkins <@t> sch-farmville.org
Tue Jul 11 15:58:04 CDT 2006

We have an antique for sale if anyone is interested. Its a Hacker H/I-76
Microtome Knife Sharpener and Reconditioner. We also have a blade or two
to go with it. It has been well kept and has a cover. Please call
434-315-2618 with questions/offers.

Jennie Jenkins
Dept of Pathology
800 Oak Street
Farmville, Virginia 23901
434-315-2618
434-392-8811 x 2618

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain
information that is confidential to Southside
Community Hospital.  If you are not the intended
recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the
message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and
erase all copies of the message and attachments.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to
the official business of Southside Community
Hospital are neither given nor endorsed by it.