[Histonet] target retrieval solution

Till, Renee TillRenee <@t> uams.edu
Fri Jul 7 09:54:58 CDT 2006

Does anyone know exactly what the Target Retrieval solution (S1699) is?
I noticed some of the others say Tris, or Citrate, or whatever, but not
this one. I was hoping someone would know how to make up some. I am
almost out and the person who did the ordering for this project ordered
the wrong one ( Tris/EDTA ph9). Dako said either should work for my
antibody, but I already had the one optimized to my microwave protocol
and the other does not work at the same conditions. I was hoping to
avoid all that extra work...lol.

Renee' Till, HT

Research Assistant

Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center

1212 Marshall St./N2021

Little Rock, AR 72002

Office (501)364-2785

Fax (501)364-3161

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.