[Histonet] FRIDAY Musing

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Mon Jul 3 02:30:17 CDT 2006

Look out, the sparkes will start to fly!!

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kemlo
Rogerson
Sent: Monday, 3 July 2006 5:03 PM
To: 'Breeden, Sara'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] FRIDAY Musing

What is base ball? I know Rugby, I know Football (Soccer), I know
American Football (Rugby with armour on) and I even know Australian
Football (American Football without the armour) and even that thing they
do it Ireland but I don't know its name; is Base Ball like 'Rounders'?
If so that's a spiffing game, old chap, and I'd love to see a game;
mostly the ladies play it here.

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194
Pager 07659 597107

Distance is meant to relate, not separate. --Satish Kumar

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank
you for your co-operation

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, the Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.