[Histonet] Tissue-Tek Express

Kemlo Rogerson kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Mon Jul 3 02:13:24 CDT 2006

Took longer than I expected and the response was minimal; only found one
with a challenged 'sense of humour'.

Happy Independence Day; really, for all those things you list and much, much
more including your help in the last falling out we had with Germany.

Kemlo Rogerson

Pathology Manager

Ext  3311

DD   01934 647057

Mob 07749 754194

Pager 07659 597107

Distance is meant to relate, not separate. --Satish Kumar

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation