[Histonet] histonet and W.A. Mozart!

Osborn, Sharon sharon.osborn <@t> dnax.org
Mon Jan 30 15:56:51 CST 2006

        May sharing a birthday with Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ensure a long
lived histonet!   John, you are a man after my heart!  The radio station I
listen to, KDFC-FM and www.KDFC.com <www.KDFC.com>  streaming celebrated
WAM's life with his music through his ages last week!  What great listening
it made.

sharon osborn
DNAX, SP BioPharma
Palo Alto, CA

> Is it a coincidence that HistoNet's 10th birthday
> is also the 250th birthday of Wolfgang A. Mozart?
>
> Many happy returns!
>
> John Kiernan
> London, Canada

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.