[Histonet] Spring meeting in CO

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Jan 30 17:05:48 CST 2006

COLORADO SOCIETY FOR HISTOTECHNOLOGY

The CSH will be hosting their 2006 Spring Symposium on April 28th and 29th
of 2006 at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort. It is located at 3225 Broadmoor
Valley Road, Colorado Springs Co 80906 1-800-428-8886. We have acquired
quite the group of speakers for this year including: Mr. Skip Brown, Dr.
Stephan Cina, Mr. Lance Erickson, Ms. Janet Maass, Mrs. Debra Flynn and Mr.
Mike Reichenbach of Ventana Medical Systems, Ms. Charlie Dorner of Vision
Biosytems, and Mrs. Konnie Zeitner. We will have workshops from 1:00 pm to
4:30 pm on Friday the 28th and from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on Sat the 29th. A
social will be held on Friday evening from 5pm-7pm.  Linda Schriner will be
in charge of registration this year and our vendor contact is Rick Garnhart.

Contact info for Linda Schriner     Contact info for Rick Garnhart

1285 Blackhawk RD                                                 Memorial
Hospital Histology
Eaton Co 80615                                                      1400 E
Boulder
970 350-6427 W                                                     Colorado
Springs, CO 80909
970 454-3727 H                                                      Ph:
(719) 365-5204
970 350-6477 F                                                       Fx:
(719) 365-6373

linda.schriner <@t> bannerhealth.com
<mailto:rick.garnhart <@t> memhospcs.org> rick.garnhart <@t> memhospcs.org

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 216
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net <http://www.ihctech.net/>

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.