[Histonet] Histonet's 10th anniversary!

Dana Marshall dmarsha3 <@t> utmem.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:26:49 CST 2006

Thanks to you and to everyone who has been so helpful to me (clearly a
novice with my novice questions) through this service.
Dana

----- Original Message -----
From: "LINDA MARGRAF" <LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com>
To: <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Cc: <hagler.herb <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Histonet's 10th anniversary!

Dear Histonet members:
I wanted to let everyone know that this week is the 10th anniversary of
Histonet. Its hard to believe its been going strong now for 10 years!

There are currently 2342 members on the list from more than 30 different
countries. I have no guess how many messages have gone through the server
during this time. Must be millions.

I'd like to personally thank all the members who actively participate in the
list, making it such a worthwhile endeavor. Thanks so much.

Thanks too to Herb for his behind the scenes computer expertise.

Sincerely,
Linda M
Histonet administrator