[Histonet] Full time position for histologist.

Hansen, Donna (Ontario) DonnaHansen <@t> chiwest.com
Sun Jan 29 10:09:58 CST 2006

Hello eveeryone,
I wanted to let you know that Holy Rosary Medical Center located in Ontario Oregon has an immediate opening for a full time histologist. This is Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays. We have competitive wages and benefits.  Ontario is located about 50 miles north of Boise Idaho. We are on the Oregon/Idaho border. You can email me personally for more information. Thanks in advance! dohansen <@t> chiwest.com
541-881-7289

Donna Hansen,HT(ASCP)
Department Manager
Holy Rosary Medical Center