[Histonet] Anti-GRP-78

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Fri Jan 20 12:41:30 CST 2006

Yep.  I use a Santa Cruz goat poly at 1:400 with the Vector Elite HRP kit.
 I've tried it with both HIER and without - no difference - so no HIER is
required.
JO'C

"Greg Dobbin" <dobbin <@t> upei.ca>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
01/20/2006 12:04 PM

        To:     histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
        cc:     djones <@t> avcn1.novell.upei.ca, (bcc: Jackie M O'Connor/LAKE/GPRD/ABBOTT)
        Subject:        [Histonet] Anti-GRP-78

Hello Everyone,

A colleague is about to stain (IHC) rat tissues (formalin fixed, paraffin
embedded) for GRP-78. She has asked me to post her questions:

Does anyone out there have previous experience with this marker?
And if so, do you have any tips, especially with regard to antigen
retrieval methods (if necessary). (She doing a lit search as I write!)

Thanks so much.
Greg