[Histonet] Invertebrates in Sediment

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Fri Jan 20 01:50:01 CST 2006

Rose Bengal B is an anionic, lipophilic xanthene
dye, related to the eosins and erythrosins. One of
its documented uses is staining foraminifera in
marine sediments. Get your boss to send you to the
library to check out "Conn's Biological Stains"
and Clark's "Staining Procedures" for references
to the original methods. If it's a specialized
application, go to the references cited in these
books.

John Kiernan
London, Canada.