[Histonet] coverslipper

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Thu Jan 19 13:26:46 CST 2006

So it's the coverslips that are being marketed?  I guess if they don't
stick and can be picked up by other machines and then have xylene
instead of mountant dropped onto the slide it might work.

Interesting...........

Jeanine Bartlett, HT(ASCP)
1600 Clifton Road, MS/G-32
18/SB-114
Atlanta, GA  30333
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
GUTIERREZ, JUAN
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:08 PM
To: Horn, Hazel V; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] coverslipper

Richard-Allan Sci. is supposed to have some new glass coverslips that
are "pre-glued".  All you have to do is activate them with xylene or
some other clearing solution.  We are waiting to see if they can be used
in our coverslipper without much trouble in doing the switch.  Hope this
is what you were looking for.

Juan C. Gutierrez, HT(ASCP)
Histology Laboratory Supervisor
(210)704-2533

My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.  Long
live free speech!