[Histonet] Reihard, please help CD4, CD8 in FFPE Bone Marrow

Lori Richey lrichey <@t> u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 10 17:02:33 CST 2006

We use both CD4 and CD8 on FFPE sections.  We had problems with the CD4
until we changed our quenching step to 0.5% H2O2 in MEOH for 10 min. The
pretreatment for both is 15 min microwave in pH 8 EDTA.