[Histonet] microwave GMS for pneumocystis and possible boil over containment

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:06:47 CST 2006

Laurie,

Very nice and quick GMS here!!  To prevent boil over spills in MW
chamber,  place slide holder upright in a zip lock baggie, with one corner
left open for venting.  This very tidy hint came from Cheryl Crowder, a MW
staining expert.