[Histonet] alexa fluors

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:34:03 CST 2006

Hi Bob,

Happy New Year to you and yours - will you be in Charleston for the
regional meeting this year?  So will Diane Sterchi and I, to give workshops!

Serotec does sell Alexa conjugates, as does BD Pharmingen and some other
companies,  but these antibody/Alexa conjugates tend to be monoclonal or
polyclonals for more specific staining (i.e. CD markers) along with
immunoglobulin isotype- conjugates rather than some of the other Alexa
products, i.e. Strepavidin-Alexa Fluors or secondary antibody-Alexa
conjugates and their tidy little conjugation kits found at Molecular Probes.

The Serotec website was excellent for some interesting shopping, a heck of
a lot friendlier than the horrible, lumbering giganticus BD Pharmingen
website -  our BD rep hates his own website.

Gayle