[Histonet] antibody information

Megan Clarke Megan.Clarke <@t> hnehealth.nsw.gov.au
Tue Feb 21 23:58:26 CST 2006

Hi histonetters

We are interested in purchasing the following antibodies:

Desmoplakin (1 and 2) - From Progen Biotech, Heidelberg Germany.

D2-40 - a marker for mesotheliomas and epithelial cells. not sure of source of antibody.

Cav 3 ( Caveolin-3) Monoclonal antiody from Transduction laboratories, Lexiton, KY

Firstly, if anyone is using any of these antibodies could you please furnish me with the agent/s (if any are located in Australia) that supplies these antibodies and secondly if you have used them are they "good little antibodies"?

Thank you in anticipation

Zenobia Haffajee
IHC Dept
HAPS