[Histonet] wright-giemsa stain on tissue

Kathy.Johnston <@t> CLS.ab.ca Kathy.Johnston <@t> CLS.ab.ca
Tue Feb 21 12:19:19 CST 2006

We do this for some of our research pathologists, and I would have to say that it seems to work quite well.  If you need a protocol, let me know!

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of
dgaupp <@t> tulane.edu
Sent: February 21, 2006 10:05 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] wright-giemsa stain on tissue

Histonet:

Has anyone ever heard of staining wright-giemsa stain on paraffin embedded
tissue(rat bone)?  I've stained in the past blood smears and bone marrow
smears.
Just wondering if anyone out there in histoland has ever done so.  I checked out
histonet archives and did not find any results of paraffin processed tissue
stained with wright-giemsa.

Thanks,

Dina