[Histonet] Let's go Histo (AKA changing the subject)

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:11:46 CST 2006

Hi,
     In case anyone plans on running with this idea <shudder>, here is a
site with the lyrics http://www.lyricsdemon.com/lyrics.php?songid=158855

for example:

If u don't like the world you're living in
Take a look around u
At least u got friends

becomes:

If u don't like the lab you're workin' in
Take a look around u
At least u got stains

     ... Could be fun ... could be terrible! One thing for sure it makes for
more interesting subject matter than recruiter bashing :-)

Amos