[Histonet] RE: Claire Ingels' (re: Asking for your help...)

Pamela Marcum pmarcum <@t> vet.upenn.edu
Fri Feb 10 10:13:43 CST 2006

I was under the impression the state holding the meeting made this decision
not the NSH office.  Therefore you should be talking to or directing this
to Dallas and/or the Texas group if that is where the meeting is for 07.

NSH handles the main meeting and the state/region are responsible for the
theme of the meeting and the banquet functions as well as some of the PR.
The state/region also are instrumental in supplying and rounding up
volunteers for all the behind the scenes work required to make attendees
feel it is seamless.  NSH committee people assure this goes smoothly.  As
Pennsylvania is holding the 08 meeting I have been clarifying what we will
be required to do and that is the only reason I know about this.

We should all find out what the states and regions are responsible for at
the National meeting so we have a better idea where and how we can help our
local organizations have the best meetings possible and represent ourselves
better.

Pam Marcum

At 10:54 AM 2/10/2006, Monson, Frederick wrote:
>Is this going to end up as, "Those who don't learn their Histo are
>doomed to repeat it?"
>
>Frederick C. Monson, PhD
>Technical Director
>Light, Electron, X-Ray and Scanning Probe Imaging and Analysis Center
>(LEXSPIAC)
>Large Scientific Instrument Core
>Geology, West Chester University
>S. Church St. and W. Rosedale Ave.
>West Chester, PA, 19320
>610-738-0437
>fmonson <@t> wcupa.edu

>Knowledge is the key to happiness.  Ignorance might be the key to
>contentment.

Best Regards,

Pamela A Marcum
Manager, Histology Special Procedures