[Histonet] RE: Claire Ingels' (re: Asking for your help ...)

McGovern, Kevin KevinMcGovern <@t> catholichealth.net
Thu Feb 9 14:54:15 CST 2006

Claire-- Being a lowly BMET, I've been having a riot reading all these. I never worry about the techs here going Histo, as Xylene has such a CNS depressive effect! Besides, there's so much paraffin on the floor, you couldn't get enough traction to chase anyone down...  :)

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Ingles
Claire
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:44 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Public APOLOGY to the HistoNet (re: Asking
foryourhelp ...)

Gee, and we're worried about postal workers?  We are all trained in the use of sharp objects and have access to infectious agents... Think of the havoc a bunch of techs would wreak if we all went "histo". Maybe we all need to get out of the noxious fumes more often. Smile, spring is coming soon. (I think)

Claire Ingles
UW Mohs Clinic
Madison WI