[Histonet] plastic embedded bone sections

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:13:37 CST 2006

We routinely cut human and non-human primate bones embedded in 9100
new on an automated Leica SM2500 microtome ( not familiar with the
microm model - is it automated?). We use a tungsten carbide tipped
knife to cut 6mu sections. I
best regards