[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry on mouse teeth

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Feb 6 16:05:30 CST 2006

Have you decalcified the mouse teeth (I would imagine that you did)?  How
was the performed?  Decal can have a determental effect on IHC.  I use
formic acid for good IHC results.  If the calcium is not removed it can
block access to the antigen site.  Just some thoughts.
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 216
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.