[Histonet] Tissue Processor Paraffin Temps for CAP Inspections

LuAnn Anderson ander093 <@t> tc.umn.edu
Wed Feb 1 15:35:54 CST 2006

I do remember that you are required to use a
separate thermometer which has been calibrated
against a thermostandard and that temps from the
digital readouts were not to be used. If you'd
like, I can try to find where I read that.
LuAnn