[Histonet] Dako Transthyretin Antibody

Walzer Susan Susan.Walzer <@t> HCAHealthcare.com
Fri Dec 29 05:32:43 CST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Dana
Settembre
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 1:04 PM
To: Histonet; Kelly Turner
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Dako Transthyretin Antibody

Hello Kelly,
I use Dako's Prealbumin on FFPE human tissue with
a choriod plexus as a positive control.

I use no pretreatment and I use it at 1:8000 with nice results.
Good Luck.

Dana Settembre, HT ASCP
Immunohistochemistry Lab
UMDNJ - University Hospital
Newark, NJ    USA

>>> Kelly Turner <kelly <@t> phenopath.com> 12/14/06 7:34 PM >>>
Does anyone happen to be using Dako's polyclonal rabbit anti-human
prealbumin (transthyretin) antibody for IHC and willing to share their
titer
and pretreatment protocol?  Our current vendor no longer offers this
antibody and Dako's data sheet does not contain much information for
its use
in IHC applications.  Thanks in advance!

Kelly Turner, BS, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If

you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail

and destroy all copies of the original message, or you may call
PhenoPath
Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A. at (206) 374-9000.