[Histonet] AW: Histology: a unique area of the medical laboratory.

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Tue Dec 19 14:18:42 CST 2006

Thank you René,

You always show me, that you are a great „thinker“ about our profession. You
are right, that everybody makes his own soup. And I cannot except myself
when you refer to defending the own protocols. But I think the scala of
handling the specimen has become smaller. Especially with diagnostic labs,
we use nearly the same processors, more and more ready-made reagens, the
results are comparable. – on the basic of formalin fixing, dehydrating and
wax-embedding. The instruments are aimed on the FFPE-tissue, so I’m
interested in experiences of people with new technologies.

And merry Christmas to you and your familiy, too!

Gudrun Lang

Biomed. Analytikerin

Histolabor

Akh Linz