[Histonet] Input for academic survey

Darling JeanPaulMelendez jpmelendez <@t> peoplepc.com
Tue Aug 29 14:40:16 CDT 2006

Greetings fellow laboratory scientist! According to R.D. Laing, "we live in
a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present
only when it is already disappearing".  In relation to this project, through
questioning, we gain insight to further the search for enlightenment into the impact
of technological integration in the Histopathology field. Data gathered from this
survey is used to gather research information for academic purposes. All responses
will be kept confidential and anonymous. Please take a moment to click on this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=972542486468 to complete this survey.
Upon completion of this survey, should anyone desire to express additional input
on the impact of technological integration in their lab, please email me.

Thank you,

Darling Jean-Paul-Melendez