[Histonet] co path

sheila adey sheila_adey <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:18:38 CDT 2006

We also use Copath but I'm not aware how to pull a separate log for
specials. I don't work on the LIS end of the system. Which leads me to my
question, does anyone who uses copath know how to just get the slide label
that you need? When we order levels the entire case reprints. It is such a
waste of labels.

Thanks
Sheila Adey HT, MLT
Port Huron Hospital