[Histonet] Meditech LIS

Bell, Lynne Lynne.Bell <@t> hitchcock.org
Mon Aug 21 12:22:27 CDT 2006

Laurie,
We use Meditech here at our hospital.  We use it in the grossing room to
accession specimens, print specimen label, etc.  We do not have to
access the history of the patient to do this, however.

We've been using it at our entire hospital for approximately 8 years,
and in Pathology for about three years.  It is relatively easy to use.
We do use it for statistical reports, but we do not currently print a
worksheet, but we do have the capability.

If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Lynne Bell, HT (ASCP)
Lead Histologist
Central Vermont Medical Center
P.O. Box 547