[Histonet] University of Texas MD Anderson Seminar
SBaldwin <@t> compucyte.com
Thu Aug 17 09:12:09 CDT 2006
From: Scott Baldwin (CompuCyte Corporation) sbaldwin <@t> compucyte.com
Subject: University of Texas MD Anderson Seminar
To the researchers in the Texas area:
There will be quantitative imaging cytometry seminar at MD Anderson on August 31.
1. Welcome - Michael Andreeff, Chief, Section of Molecular Hematology and Therapy
Director of Research, Department of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
2. "Latest Advances in Laser Scanning Cytometry: iCyte, iCys, and iColor"
Ed Luther, Principal Scientist, CompuCyte Corporation
3. "Assessment of DNA Damage by Various Cytometry Techniques"
Zbigniew Darzynkiewicz, Director, Brander Cancer Research Institute, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
4. "One Step Closer to the Understanding of Mechanisms of DNA Replication in Human Tumors"
John Lehman, Associate Vice-Chancellor for Research
Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, NC
5. Demonstration of the iCys® Research Imaging Cytometer at the Department of Epidemiology
Basic Science Research Building.
The program will also cover subjects of FISH, CISH and automated tissue analysis applied in the areas of diagnostic and pharmcodynamic biomarker validation and investigative pathology. More information is available at www.compucyte.com. I hope that many of you will find this seminar of interest and value.
More information about the Histonet