[Histonet] Leica DRS

Molinari, Betsy BMolinari <@t> heart.thi.tmc.edu
Mon Aug 14 11:13:39 CDT 2006

No, I haven't tried that yet. But I sure will.

Betsy Molinari HT (ASCP)
Texas Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Pathology
6770 Bertner Ave.
Houston,TX 77030
832-355-6524
832-355-6812 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Willis [mailto:donna <@t> milestonemed.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 11:06 AM
To: Molinari, Betsy
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Leica DRS

Betsy,
When I was the Lab Manager at Harris we had the same problem with our
Sakura
stainer.  Have you tried stirring up your paraffin before you embed.  It
seems that the polymers can separate if they set too long.  Try and see
if
this helps.

If you are interested in a demo of the Milestone microwave processors
just
let me know.

Donna Willis,HT(ASCP)HTL
Milestone Medical