[Histonet] storing frozen sections on glass slides in the freezer

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Aug 10 09:09:15 CDT 2006

Hi Jason:

First off, I would not store, do the reaction asap after cutting the
sections.
If you must store, I would store at -80C.  You may still get some
reduction in the reaction, depending on what you are looking for and how
long the storage is.

Geoff

--
--